St Mary’s Parish Primary School, situated in the bayside suburb of Williamstown is the oldest, continuously operating Catholic school in Victoria. We opened in 1842, creating a proud history which includes a direct association with the Sisters of St Joseph which began in the school in 1900.
118 Cecil Street Williamstown 3016 Victoria Tel: 9397 7926 Fax: 9397 7671 Send us an e-mail